*** NEW INFO ADDED BELOW***
Dear Valued Clients,
We at Shared Alliance Insurance understand the concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19). We have been closely monitoring the global and local impact of its spread and carefully considering steps we need to take to ensure Shared Alliance is a safe and healthy environment for our clients and employees.
We have two goals in mind:
- Keep our team safe and healthy
- Remain accessible to our clients
In light of that, we are following the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations so we can do our part in preventing the spread of the virus.
Starting Monday, March 16 until further notice, we will be implementing a remote work policy to protect our clients, our staff, and their families. We will no longer be available at our physical location.
We are dedicated to continue serving you throughout this time and encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. Our team will remain available to guide you through the risks you face in your business and personal life.
If you need to get in touch with us, please use the below methods of communication:
- Phone: (864) 609-5550
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: (864) 349-5034
In the coming weeks, we want you to stay informed. Here is a list of resources we are monitoring closely:
- CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
- Coronavirus and Workers’ Compensation – https://www.independentagent.com/vu/insurance/commercial-lines/workers-compensation/boggscoronavirus.aspx
- Coronavirus and Business Income Losses – https://www.independentagent.com/vu/insurance/commercial-lines/property/endorsements/boggscoronavirusbiendorsement.aspx
Thank you for your business,
Shared Alliance Insurance, Inc.
NEW – Insurance Carrier Credits & Payment Relief Plan
We have some new information out about how some of our Insurance Carriers are offering payment relief plans.
If you’d like to know more information about this, please check out our official blog post about it below (and the corresponding links to your personal insurance carrier).